explore..

Tuesday 29 May 2012

 OOTD
 (please exuse the duck face...ahah)
so as the weather's been really bloody beautiful recently, i decided today that i was going to wear my long skirt pleated skirt (as purchased from a charity shop £3!!!) i love long skirts but i just don't have the courage to wear them out in public as I feel like I can't really pull it off- but yeah, this is todays outfit :~) the material of the skirt is gorgeous, really tight pleats and the belt is tiny, it will only fit around my waist (sadly as i've wanted to wear it with shorts around my hips many times) but its chunky and i like it

hopefully later i'm going to go and buy MAC 'prolong wear' concealer as with exams and my terrible diet, my skins gone a bit acne prone. I've read that this concealer has got great coverage, and although its expensive I think i'm going to go for it + give it a try, fingers crossed i'm not dissapointed eh!? i'll do a review tommorow, ciao xox

No comments:

Post a Comment